Monday, January 20, 2014

HGTV's Beachfront Bargain Hunt - Manasota Key - Paradise Cove Properties

HGTV
Exciting things are happening all around SW Florida and I want you to be a part of it.  Recently, HGTV has been focusing on our little piece of paradise. The show is called Beachfront Bargain Hunt.


The premise of the show...each week we follow a family making their beachfront living dreams come true - on a budget (most under $375,000)!  We'll follow them on the house hunt as we discover some of the most surprisingly affordable beachfront locales that prove you don't need to be a millionaire to live right on the beach!


The first episode features Little Gasparilla Island, the second features Manasota Key and the third features South Gulf Cove (to be aired Sunday, Feb. 9th, 2014 at 8:30pm (EST) - set your DVR)!  AND there is talk of more to come!

Jim Benson of Paradise Cove Properties
filming the Manasota Key Episode
of Beachfront Bargain Hunt
 
If that were not exciting enough, the Manasota Key and South Gulf Cove episodes feature Paradise Cove Properties owner Jim Benson.  After watching the first two, I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to know more about the area.  






Rather than tell you myself (since I am already partial) I will let you see for yourself!  Each show is under 30 minutes and is truly worth the watch.  I would love your feedback and of course am happy to help you find your piece of paradise.  Click here for Manasota Key         Click here for Little Gasparilla Island

And if you are wondering what you can buy for under $375,000, click here :) I am sharing my listing that may interest you are looking for a second home, investment property or ready to live the "island" life - for under $360,000!  Plus, I can find you MORE like this!  My favorite FREE service I offer to you is your own private and personalized search website.  It allows you to search from anywhere in the world, customize and save your favorites and soooo much more.  I hope you will give me the chance to help you find your piece of paradise!  Click here and fill out this form or call or email me to day to set up your own personalized search website.   www.islandgirlhomes.com

Finally, thought I would share some photos & video we took when we were boating on New Year's Day!


Click here for a map of the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment